Lunch + baby = Blunch? Lunby? Baby Lunch Date.
Whatever you call it, I am so excited to host this new meetup for parents! BYO lunch and baby to hang out in the beautiful new family-friendly studio at Rosemont Wellness. Here is a chance to catch your breath, fill your tank, and connect with other parents.
All parents — mothers, fathers, non-gestational, foster, adoptive — are welcome with babes in arms. This informal drop-in session gives you and your tiny dictator(s) a place to meet up with other families for food, conversation, and possibly even a moment to use the bathroom by yourself. Facilitated by Jessica Thomas, certified postpartum doula and owner of Ballast & Buoy, this time is your time to have adult conversations that do not necessarily revolve around poopy diapers. Unless you want to talk about poopy diapers. It’s all fair game.
- Mondays starting March 12, 2018
- 11 am to 1 pm
- At Rosemont Wellness Center
- Free parking in our lot and on adjacent side streets
- Drop in fee is $5 per adult (cash at the door or pay ahead online)
- Bring your own lunch, or snack, or smoothie. . .or eleventy-billionth cup of coffee because your baby doesn’t sleep for more than 90 minutes at a time. Or half-eaten cup of Cheerios your preschooler tossed on the floor in the backseat. We’ve all been there. Baby Lunch Date is a judgment-free zone, friend.