Date Nights and Diapers: Partnership Skills for Parents
Babies are notoriously terrible roommates: they keep odd hours, they never clean up after themselves, and good luck getting their share of the rent. The mayhem they create has a way of turning their parents into roommates, too. How do you sidestep the pitfalls that make 70% of new parents unhappy in the first year?
In this 4 hour workshop, we’ll give you a roadmap for sustaining your relationship in the early years of parenthood:
- How to talk so your partner will hear you, and vice versa
- How to resolve the conflicts you can and move beyond the ones you can’t
- How to keep the spark that brought you together alive through 3 a.m. feedings, diaper blowouts, and toddler tantrums
Who should take this class?
- Couples considering parenthood
- Expectant parents
- New parents (babes in arms are welcome)
- Parents who suspect their toddlers are trying to crush them
Registration sales are final. If you are unable to attend the class you have registered for, please contact us about applying your credit to a future class.